Artez October 2022 – Release Notes
Release Date: 10/18/2022
As part of our commitment to continuously update and enhance our Fundraising system, we
recently made the following enhancements to the Artez Application:
- Enterprise P2P added the ability to require participants to cover the processing
fee during registration
- MET – Added ability to increase the number of team members displayed on the
team home page
- MET – Added the Thank you email recipient’s status
Enterprise P2P added the ability to require participants to cover the processing fee
On the builder, the administrator will be able to set the processing fee payment as required for
the participant for the donations and/or the registration fees.
Add more customization to the P2P pages.
The administrator can set the cover fee as a required payment during registration, but to decide
whether they would like it to be required for donors and/or for registrants.
If the administrator enables these options, during the registration process the participant will see
a new section to cover fees where a message will be displayed indicating the fee assures that
100% of his donation/registration fee goes to the nonprofit.
On the builder, at the checkout page the administrator can force the payment by enabling the
checkboxes for “Require user to cover donation processing fee” and/or “Require user to cover
registration processing fee”
- To enable these options:
▪ A processing fee needs to be set at the Event Settings
▪ The corresponding toggles for “Allow user to cover donation processing fee”
and/or “Allow user to cover registration processing fee” need to be enabled
• These checkboxes are disabled by default
• This applies to both English and French pages.
- Example of the new checkboxes to force Processing Fee payment
MET – Added ability to increase the number of team members displayed on the
team home page
For MET events, the team pages will now display up to 10 team members when loading the
page. In addition, they will also include the options to display the “View more” and “View all”
Improve the user experience.
When the team pages are displayed, the user will see up to 10 team members when loading the
page. If the user desired to view more team members, he will also have the options to display:
▪ The following 5 team members by clicking on “View more” - this will be available until all team members are displayed
▪ All the team members by clicking on “View all”
▪ If the team has less than 10 team members, all the team members are displayed when
loading the page
Example of how the team members are displayed
MET – Added the Thank you email recipient’s status
For MET events, a new column for the recipient status was included for the “Thank you” emails
in the fundraising hub.
Improve the user experience.
When the participant wants to decide which donor to thank, a new column will show in real-time donors have been previously thanked.
Example of the new Thank you email recipients status column
• Added new validations for the registration fee payments for Enterprise P2P.
• Added functionality to import donations to teams.
• Updated the French error messages when the credit card is declined while using the
• Updated on the P2P Fundraising Hub the French “Opened e-mail message” to "Ouvert et
• Fixed issue when trying to share a purchased item on LinkedIn and the page throws an
error with LinkedIn.
• Fixed issue for Enterprise P2P events where the “Suggested Donation Amounts” were
displayed as “Undefined” in the fundraising hub.
• Fixed issue for Enterprise P2P events where the donor is getting an error message when
trying to donate after receiving a solicitation through the participant’s personal email
(Gmail, Yahoo, etc.).
• Fixed issue for Enterprise P2P events where the location search does not work after
typing the second word.
• Fixed issue for Enterprise P2P events where the process cannot be completed because the
phone field of the registration form is disabled.
• Fixed issue for Enterprise P2P events when the team creation fails to process through
• Fixed issue for Enterprise P2P events when the team member was able to a join team by
using the search page when the toggle button is disabled from the builder
• Fixed for Panorama P2P Events the issue where after creating a team it was displaying
• Fixed for Panorama P2P Events the issue where the Teams were not showing in the