Artez December 2022 – Release Notes
Australia & New Zealand: 2am – 6am AEDT, December 7th, 2022
North America: 6am - 10am EDT, December 7th, 2022
As part of our commitment to update and enhance our Fundraising system, we
recently made the following enhancements to the Artez Application:
▪ P2P - Added instructions for emails on the Fundraising Hub
▪ P2P/Event/Campaign – Default the account verification upon Event Creation
▪ Event/Campaign - Add external link to the Fundraising Hub's main menu
▪ Imports – Add Scoreboard Display Name as import field
Added instructions for emails on the Fundraising Hub on P2P
On the Fundraising Hub, the participant will now have instructions to help them use the
On the Fundraising Hub, the Participants and Team Captains will now have instructions in
the email section intended to help them understand how to use the available templates.
▪ To assure the tracking of the donation on the “Get Sponsors” emails, it is
recommended to use the template in the Hub. If the user decides to copy the
content to share it through their personal email, it won't be tracked through the event once
the donation is made. To assure the user understands this, we added the following
▪ ENGLISH: "Remember that by using this messaging service you will be
able to track donations. If you copy this template you won't be able to
▪ FRENCH: "Rappel: En utilisant ce service de courriel, vous serez en
mesure de suivre vos donateurs et les dons qu'ils vous font. Si vous copiez
le texte, vous ne serez pas en mesure de les suivre."
▪ To provide a better experience, we added the limit of emails that can be sent at a
time. This will be reflected on all templates.
▪ ENGLISH: "Emails can only be sent to 100 recipients at a time."
▪ FRENCH: "Rappel: Le courriel peut être envoyé à un maximum de 100
personnes à la fois."
P2P/Event/Campaign – Account Verification Setting Enabled upon Event Creation
The events will now have the Account Verification Setting enabled upon creation. This is a
setting that allows previous participants to reuse their credentials from previous events.
Account Verification is a setting recommended for most events.. By default, on the creation of P2P and Event/Campaign events, this setting will be enabled. In case the Administrator doesn’t wish to have it, the setting is available on the Event Setting in the Admin Console.
▪ This applies only to new events
▪ The setting texts were updated to:
o For Individual Registration: "Enable login with existing username and password
for individual registration [Recommended]"
o For Teams Registration: "Enable login with existing username and password for
team member registration [Recommended]"
Event/campaign- Add external link to the Fundraising Hub's main menu
For Event/Campaign events, the Administrator will now be able to include a new menu item and an external link on the Fundraising Hub menu.
As an Administrator, to include an external link to the menu you will need to:
1. Click Content, go to the Fundraising Hub Home page
2. Click on the Edit Content Menu
3. Scroll down to find the “Registrant Tabs Menu Item Personalized External Link
Title (hyperlinkTabPersonalizedExternalLink)” checkbox and enable it
4. Enter the Title (this is how it will appear on the menu) and URL where the user will be
redirected with the personalized external link.
▪ The External URL needs to start with http: or https:
▪ Disabled by default
▪ By default, it will redirect to the event home page
▪ This is not available to redirect to Event Microsite pages (this will be available in next release)
Example of how the external link looks on the menu
Imports – Add Scoreboard Display Name as import field
The Scoreboard Display Name can now be imported.
An Administrator can now include on the import file the field for the Scoreboard Display Name.
• The new column is DisplayName, this is an optional field for imports and can be left
• This applies to both Registration and Donation Imports
• Can only be used on the CSV1.2 and CSV1.21/CSV1.2AP
• The column DisplayName can be entered anywhere in the .csv Import file, the column
name DisplayName cannot include any leading or trailing blanks.
• When a Scoreboard Display Name for a Registration or a Donation Display Name for a
Donation is imported, it will show in the pages that have Scoreboard and Donation
Listing enabled in Widgets for the Event
• Updated format on the Team Summary Report to display team summary information on each row.
• Fixed issue on P2P when Registration Error displays "No Registrations Available"
• Updated the P2P template to have the "Allow to cover Processing fee" enabled for
registration when a fee has been during the creation of the event
• Updated the "Join a Team" page during registration to display teams organized teams in
• Fixed on Event/Campaign the issue with the wrong phone number format for a Returning Registrant
from a P2P Event
• Fixed issue on P2P when losing the French language while navigating the header menu
• Fixed issue where there was a text error changing when hitting the tab key on the contact
• Donor Listing toggles enabled by default on Solicited Donation Page in the new P2P
• Fixed for Panorama P2P events issue where the “No registration types available”
message was displayed