Please follow the steps below to add a new school. If you need help you can contact the FirstGiving HelpDesk team at 877-365-2949 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If this is a returning school from last year, you don't need to add the school again. If there is a new contact at the school, you can just create a new login for them.
- If it's a new school, they should fill out this form: Apex Verification Form (New School). As this form includes the school's agreement to terms/conditions, it must always be filled out by the school directly, and not by the Apex Rep.
- If any information is missing or incomplete, FirstGiving will reply to you (the Apex Rep) with details on what needs to be provided.
- FirstGiving will add the school to their database
- You and the School Contact will receive a confirmation email confirming setup is complete.
- Please allow 2 full business days for this setup. (If information is missing or incorrect, additional time may be required.)
Please note: Setting up EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) for the school to receive weekly direct deposits is actually not part of the setup process. It's an optional step that you can complete after the school is set up. See How do I set up EFT? for that process.