The Awarded Items Report, Auction Activity Report and End of Auction Report totals do not add up because they represent different snapshots of revenue.
The Auction Activity Report
This report is best used during your online auction, to see how items are doing. It will show:
- The total of high bids on Online Auction items and Buy Now Items (just the Bidding Revenue)
- It WILL NOT show any items that have not yet reached their Reserve.
The Awarded Items report
This report will show you how you are actually awarding your items after the online portion closes. It will show:
- The totals for all items that have been awarded, including any taxes and/or shipping charges.
- The type of payment.
The End of Auction Report
This report's first and second pages will show your total Online Auction and Live Event revenue. It will show:
- On the first page: Your Total Bidding Revenue + Any Sponsorships entered - Any Item Costs entered for items for any items.
- On the second page: The Online Gross will only show Online items.
- On the second page: The Auction Gross will factor in Live Event Items.