Auction banners are unique from auction to auction. To re-upload a former banner to your current auction:
Download your former banner to your desktop by:
- Log into Auction Manager and go to your previous auction by clicking on the Auction pull down menu at the top and selecting that auction
- Go to Event > Website > Banner
- Right-click on the banner and save the image to your desktop. You may disregard the banner image that pops up when you hover over the smaller banner image;
When choosing to save the image, the file will have the name "masthead.jpg". The current maximum size for a banner image is 980 x 100 pixels.
Upload your banner to your current auction by:
- Go to your current auction in Auction Manager
- Go to Event > Web Site > Banner.
- Browse for the image on your computer and then click the "Change Image" button.
You will need to activate a homepage in order to view your banner as it appears on your auction site. "Previewing" a saved homepage will not display the auction banner. Depending on your browser's settings, you may need to refresh your internet temporary files (cache) in order to view your updated image.