- How Do I Know if I Need to Set Up a Payment Processor for My Auction?
- How to Select a Payment Processor
- How to Find Information on Fees
- Confirming Your Payment Processor
How Do I Know if I Need to Set Up a Payment Processor for My Auction?
Most organizations will be set to process through our in-house payment processor (Frontstream Global Fund) and will have this already set up for them.
However, depending on what Panorama subscription your organization purchased, you may have to select and set up your payment processor (Stripe or iATS). Go to Event> Set Up> Payment Processor> scroll down to the section titled Processing Method.
- If Frontstream Global Fund (FGF) is listed in this area, this means that your Payment Processor is set up and your auction funds will be processed through FGF.
- If you are presented with the option to choose between Stripe or iATS, this means that you need to select and set up your payment processor.
Important Note! It is recommended that you select and set up your payment processing method before your auction opens for bidding, however, you can make this selection at any time until you begin the close out process.
How to Select a Payment Processor
Processing with Frontstream Global Fund (FGF)
FGF enables easy and effective fundraising and charitable giving for eligible tax-exempt non-profit organizations. FGF is a Donor Advised Fund (DAF) and registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded with the purpose of receiving and distributing charitable funds. Any organization that is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) is eligible to receive funds from FGF. For more information on FGF click here.
Have questions about FGF? Click here to submit a help request to Support.
If your auction is set to process through FGF, and you would like to receive your auction funds via EFT or direct deposit, click here for information on how to set that up.
Processing with Stripe or iATS
You have two payment processing options for items purchased during your online auction. They are:
- Stripe: Allows you to sign up instantly directly from the Auction Manager platform. Simply Go to Event > Set Up > Payment Processor and choose Stripe. Then choose to get started using Stripe. Fill out the information and you will have an account within minutes. There are no monthly fees, hidden fees, or refund costs. Their support team can be reached here. If you already have a stripe account, simply login to reconnect your existing stripe account.
- iATS: Once you obtain an account number and password, you can enter it on the Event > Set Up > Payment Processor page. Click here to contact iATS.
Important Note! After you have selected your payment method, you must Confirm Your Payment Processor (more information below).
If you are currently using Stripe or iATS but are interested in processing your auction funds through Frontstream Global Fund (FGF), you must be recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3). Please click here to contact Support if you would like to inquire about switching to FGF.
How to Find Information on Fees
Processing via Frontstream Global Fund: Please refer to your contract for information regarding fees.
Processing via Stripe or iATS: Go to Event > Set Up > Payment Processor and click on the Learn More links next to each one. The fee processing information is located at the bottom of that page.
Confirming Your Payment Processor
Frontstream Global Fund
Your processor has already been confirmed, you do not need to do anything further.
To confirm your payment processor:
- Go to Close out > Get Ready > Confirm Payment Processor and if it says Payment Processor Confirmed you are set up!
- If not you may need to check the box that says: "I acknowledge that my payment processor selection for this auction cannot be changed once I click the Confirm button". Then at the bottom of the page click Confirm payment processor settings.
If you want to change your payment processor or have questions, please click here to contact Support.
Article is closed for comments.