Registered Users may receive the following Auction Manager-generated emails during the course of the auction (these automatic emails are neither optional nor editable):
- Registration Confirmation – Sent after user registers for a bidder account.
- Bid Alert – When a user first places a bid on an item, they will receive a notification email. This will not occur for items purchased using the Buy Now feature.
- Outbid Alert – Sent when a bidder’s high bid is outbid. Alerts can be turned off by bidder only on their My Items page.
- Winning Bid Alert – At the conclusion of bidding for an item (may or may not be the conclusion of the online auction as a whole).
- Last Chance – Place Your Final Bids Today” – Sent to anyone either watching or currently not winning an item in their My Items page in which they have not opted-out from item emails or removed the item from that page
- Donation Thank You – When a donor uses the Donate Item feature on your auction site.
- Donation Accepted – Donors will receive this email if you approve the item.
Other optional, non-automatic emails that may be sent by you through the Auction Manager:
- Cash Campaign – “It's Not Too Late to Show Your Support” – this optional, editable email is sent out by you to bidders of your auction who did not win any online auction items, but had at least one bid on an item.
- Winning Bidder – Optional, editable email sent to winning bidders upon the awarding of the item to the bidders.
- CC Failed Email - By default, we inform bidders if their credit card has failed and provide a link for them to update their card. In this area, the option to automatically send an email to bidders when their credit card fails is checked by default but you can choose not to send an email by unchecking the box. You can also add verbiage to customize the email which is sent to the customer should their card fail.
- Email Updates – Anyone looking at your action has the option of joining your “Interested Persons” email list by using the Email Updates link on your auction site (if you have it enabled). You can send these via the Promotion tab.