Yes, website content can be easily copied from one site to another if website inheritance it set up. Individual pieces of website content can be toggled on and off to use the master websites content. In addition a new campaign tool is available that allows you to reset all of a websites content to inherit from the master. Note that only the websites in a specific campaign are available for website inheritance. A master website in a specific campaign will only be available in that campaign. To assign a master website to an existing site, take the following steps:
- Expand the Campaigns Level in the navigation tree.
- Click to expand the campaign.
- Click the Websites node.
- Open the website you wish to assign a master website to. (The website you select should be the site in which you wish to add content).
- From the Master Website dropdown menu, select the website you from the copy content from.
- Click “Save/Update.”
- Click the Content tab at the top of the page. The content from the master website will populate in the fields for each content section.
Please note that you may not set a master website for DPE campaigns. All DPE campaign content will need to be copied manually.
Please sign in to leave a comment.