Skip to main content
How do I clear out the donor password history in Campaign Management?
- Select the Companies node in the CM navigation tree.
- Open a company either by searching or expanding a company name in the navigation tree.
- Click the “Tools” option within the Companies section of the navigation tree.
- Click the “Add a new Task” link.
- Select “Mass delete donor password history” from the Tool Type dropdown.
- Enter a name for the task; for example, “Mass Delete PWs 12/10/2013.”
- Click the “Save/Update” link and click “OK” to confirm. The deletion process can take several minutes depending on the number of donors were in the system.
Please sign in to leave a comment.