- Expand the Campaigns Level in the navigation tree.
- Click to expand the campaign you wish to copy.
- Click the Tools node.
- Click the “Add a New Task” link.
- From the dropdown menu, select the Tool Type “Copy Campaign.”
- Fill in the appropriate information in the fields provided.
- Click “Save/Update.” The task will then go into queue.
- Click the “Refresh” button, and once your campaign has been successfully duplicated, the status will change to “Completed Processing.”
- Collapse the Campaign level of the tree and reopen it to refresh the campaign list. Your new campaign will then be visible in the tree for you to modify further.
- Open the copied campaign Settings and find the Last Year Campaign field. Then select the copied campaign.
Note: The copy will replicate all settings from the previous campaign, except batch templates, donors, and reports/exports.
You can now make changes to update the copied campaign and make it production ready for the current year.