Website content is made up of the several components for designing the look and feel of the donor site, as well as providing you the ability to customize text and instructions to your campaign needs. To access and edit the website content, take the following steps:
- Expand the Campaigns Level in the navigation tree.
- Click to expand the campaign.
- Click the Websites node and open the desired website.
- Click the Content tab at the top of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, select the content you would like to edit, make desired changes, and click “Save/Update.” Repeat for each content section.
The follow items can be edited on the Website Content page:
- Donor Registration – Create customized instructional text to be displayed on the registration page when donors self register for a campaign.
- Login/Logout – Customize the default temporary login disabled message that displays to a donor if the campaign, donor group, or website has not been activated. Redirect donors to a specified webpage when they select 'Logout' or they reach the Time Out limit and must renew their login session. Customize the default text that displays on the Login page for self-registering donors. Send an automated email to a donor alerting them that their password has been changed.
- Welcome Message – Create a welcome message to display on the donor's home page when they first log in to the donor site. The welcome message can be accompanied with an image and multimedia files. Often times, the welcome message is utilized as a letter to donors from the CEO. You can also upload a signature image that will appear directly beneath the welcome message from the CEO Signature Image content dropdown.
- Marketing Message – Create a marketing message and upload an associated Image. The marketing message displays beneath the Welcome message and multimedia files on the donors home page.
- CEO Signature Image – Upload an image to display directly beneath the Welcome Message.
- Website Images – Upload a logo and campaign graphics. If you do not upload your own logo or graphics, the system will display generic images. In addition to customizing the images that appear on all pages of the donor site, you can also upload two additional image files.
- Website Multimedia – Present donors with audio or video multimedia files in this section. The multimedia files will display on the donor homepage between the Welcome Message and Marketing Message. You customize the wording for the link to the files. The system will automatically create and install application link to the corresponding media file type.
- Pledge Bar – Pledge thermometers communicate campaign goal progress and display on the right hand panel of the donor site homepage. From the Pledge Bar Content dropdown, you can activate the dollars raised and participation pledge bars independently, as well as customize the text that displays with the pledge bars with dynamic variables and create a unique message when you have meet your campaign goals.
- Payment Types – From the Select Your Payment Type page, the option to present payment type descriptions is available to help the donor make a decision. Once the donor makes a selection they are taken to the corresponding payment type page. Add your own instructional text to your donors when they are completing donation information. The Stock Payment Type provides an additional ability to upload a .pdf document that can provide information concerning stock transfers.
- Designation Panels – Edit and customize the text displayed to the donors when they are investing their contribution. Customize the text that displays with the option to proceed to the primary designation panel. Customize the text that displays at the top of the primary designation panel, accompanies the negative designation, auto allocation, write in agency link, locate an agency link and pop-up window, and the national agency search link.
- Thank You Message – When employees have completed the donation process, you can present the donor with a custom Thank You message.
- Confirmation Page – Allows for customizing the content that appears when a donor is confirming a continuous gift.
- Terms and Conditions – Provide site Terms and Conditions. Either enter your own text, or use the default text provided.
- Contribution Review – Create and display additional instructions to display at the top of the Contribution Review page. Create a Payroll Authorization Statement for the Printable Pledge Summary. Customize default text on the Pledge Summary page. Activate and customize a Submit Contribution Reminder pop-up. Customize an IRS message and minimum amount visible on the printable pledge summary for Payroll deduction pledges.
- View Cart/ Checkout – Change the Investment Cart, Designation Limit Reached Message, and Unconfirmed Investment Instructions fields that display on the donor site cart at checkout.
- Donor Review – Create and display additional instructions to display at the top of the Donor Information Review page.
- Confirmation Emails – Create unique confirmation email templates for each gift type. Confirmation emails are automatically sent to donors when they submit their gift. Donor records must be populated with a valid work email address for this functionality.
- Leadership Level Page – If leadership levels are set up for the associated donor group, the “Leadership Level” link will display in the donors navigation tree. You can customize the text displayed when the donor selects the informational link. The system will build the page with parameters you established when building the associated donor group's leadership levels. System generated text provides you the ability to build the leadership level page dynamically for differing donor groups, or you can build your own Leadership Level page utilizing text and HTML.
- Leadership Recognition – When the Combined Leadership Recognition option has been activated in the associated Leadership Option Set, additional Leadership fields are displayed to the donor when they elect to be a Combined Leadership Giver. Spouse Name, Spouse Employer and Spouse Donation field labels may be customized in this section along with the text that is displayed with the option to be a Combined Leadership Giver.
- Corporate Match Program Page – If corporate match programs are set up for the associated donor group, the corporate match link will display in the donor’s navigation tree. You can customize the text displayed when the donor selects the informational link. The system will build the page with parameters you established when building the associated donor group's corporate match programs. System generated text provides you the ability to build the corporate match page dynamically for differing donor groups. You are also provided the option to build your own Corporate Match page utilizing text and HTML.
- Donation History Page – When Donation History has been uploaded for a donor a new link and page on the donor site automatically displays to the donor showing them their Giving History. Customize the default text that displays above the Donation History on the Giving History page of the donor site. HTML may be used.
- Dynamic Pledge Content – (DPE ONLY CAMPAIGNS)
- Contact Us Page – Customize the default text displayed on the system generated Contact Us page, or create your own Contact Us page.
- Survey – Toggle the anonymous campaign survey off that displays to online donors at the end of the pledging experience.
- Website Custom Content #1 - #6 – When donors are viewing the donor site, you have the option of presenting information about United Way, Company Incentives, etc. You can either link to an existing website or use fields to create a mini-site of information. Links to the customized pages will appear in the donor site navigation panel. You can have up to six customized page links.
- Direct Match – (DIRECT MATCH CAMPAIGNS ONLY) Enter text for the Donor Review Instructions, Match Review Instructions, Thank You Message, Claim Form Instructions, and Program List Page Instructions fields, which display to donors during the direct match process. From here, you can also activate a direct match confirmation email and verification email.
- Match Program Summary – (DIRECT MATCH CAMPAIGNS ONLY) Enter Donation Match Elections and Direct Match Request descriptions, which will display during the match process.
- Volunteer Match – (VOLUNTEER MATCH CAMPAIGNS ONLY) Enter text for the Donor Review Instructions, Match Review Instructions, Thank You Message, Claim Form Instructions, and Program List Page Instructions fields, which display to donors during the volunteer match process. From here, you can also activate a volunteer match confirmation email and verification email.
- Redesignation Page – Should a donor need to redesignate their donation, you have the option to change the language of the Redesignate Now Title, Message, and Notification fields provided during this process. From here, you can also activate the Donation Email (no match election) and Match Election Emails.
Am I able to inject Google Analytics in the head?
Please sign in to leave a comment.