In order to access yourFrontStream Workplace Connect account for pledging, payment and donor information, as well as to maintain the integrity of your organization’s information, you will need to access the account in FrontStream Workplace Connect.
To create a new User account in FrontStream Workplace Connect, please follow these steps:
- Please go to https://connect.frontstream.com
- Click “Don’t have an account?”
- Enter your agency’s account ID [located on the check attachment]
- Enter your access code [located on the check attachment]
- Enter your email address.
- If prompted, please enter the last four digits of your organization’s bank account.
- Go to your submitted email account and locate the activation link from email@example.com [if your organization has a filter in place for do_not_reply emails, please check your spam or junk folder if the registration email does not appear in your email inbox]
- Follow the link to complete registration.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one number or special symbol, i.e. “1” or “!”
- Once the User login has been created, please use your Username [email address] and Password submitted at the time of registration to gain continued access.
*SPECIAL NOTE: If the created user login has admin access, that user will be able to make any necessary updates, changes to the organization, i.e. address changes, point of contact changes within the Profile tab. The EFT tab is for maintaining your organization’s bank information, if payment deposits are desired.