FirstGiving Refund Policy
FirstGiving is able to refund any donation that is made within 7 days of the donation date.
- It can take up to 3-5 business days for the funds to arrive back into the donors account.
- Refund requests more than a week will not be refunded. If a refund is needed after a week, please contact the nonprofit organization directly.
Refunding through the Partner Portal
Refunding through the partner portal is a quick and easy way for you, as the Apex Rep to request a refund on behalf of a donor, without having to reach out to FirstGiving Support.
- Once signed in, select the transactions tab and locate the donation by using the appropriate filters.
- After you have found the donation, click on the donation record.
- The donation must be authorized prior to refunding. (If it is not, please wait until the donation has authorized.)
- You will then be able to select the refund button, and enter the reason for refund.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.