- About the Fundraising Hub Tools
- How to Add a Personal Fundraising Message
- How to Add an Image
- How to Add a Video
Once you register for an event, you will be brought to your fundraising hub. You can also log in at any time using the credentials you set up during registration.
About the Fundraising Hub Tools
Once logged in to the hub, you will be taken to your dashboard where you will have access to several tools to help you engage in true Peer-to-Peer fundraising growth like:
- Progress bar (thermometer)
- Donate now button
- A clear call to action block with built-in coaching tips and suggestions
- Activity feed highlights that give updates on your fundraising efforts
- Built-in email and engagement tools that make it simple for you to ask for donations or recruit friends and family
- Add offline cash and check donations
- Built-in social sharing tools
- Participant and Team Donor listings and statistics
Step 1: To edit your participant page click on the Participant Page button in the left-hand menu under your profile.
How to Add a Personal Fundraising Message
Step 2: You can update your personal fundraising message by clicking on the pencil icon or clicking directly in the text box and typing in your own text.
How to Add an Image
Step 3: You can add a profile image by clicking on the camera icon and uploading an image from your files.
Step 4: You can crop the image to fit the requirements of the image size for the page and then click Save.
- To remove the image, click on the garbage can icon found in the bottom right-hand corner of the image.
- Add additional images to an existing image gallery by clicking on the gear icon located at the bottom of the gallery. This will bring up an image setting menu that will allow you to add additional images and manage existing images.
How to Add a Video
Step 5: Click on the gear icon located in the lower right-hand corner of the video block to add a video. This will bring up a video settings tab where you can add a new YouTube or Vimeo URL.
- You can also click on Remove to delete a video.