This is a review of the top five items you'll want to look at when setting up your GiftWorks Cloud account for the first time.
- Setup > Organization Details: Set your organization information such as organization logo, currency, fiscal year, and whether or not your organization allows zero-dollar donations.
- Setup > Custom Fields: Add and organize constituent and donation custom fields to capture specific information for your organization.
- Setup > Manage Fields: Change GiftWorks Fields list values for your organization such as Campaigns, Appeals, Constituent Source, and Funds.
- Setup > Manage Users/Manage Roles: Add any user that will need access to your GiftWorks Cloud database, along with creating a defined role for that user to secure what they can/can't do within the database.
- Setup > Constituent Groups: Add and organization Constituent Groups to assist in further classification of your Constituents such as a list of Board Members, Sponsor, or Volunteer.
Article is closed for comments.