IRIS is Frontstream's customer resource management (CRM) tool where you can view your monthly payment statements, deposits, chargebacks, and much more!
The Welcome Page
Visit frontstream.iriscrm.com/login to log into Iris.
FrontStream sends an email invite to create a username and password to the main contact. They will need to verify the location postal code and last 4 of the MPA’s TIN.
If later you forget your username or password, please click on ‘Forgot Username or Password’ to recover them.
The Home Page
This is the first page you will see when you log into Iris.
To reset the site back to the home page, there is a green home button right below the Frontstream Payments logo.
There are several tabs to divide your account data.
Your Merchant ID Number is easy to view at all times in between the home button and the tabs.
Under the Deposits tab, you will be able to view the dates, amounts, transactions, and reference numbers of your deposits. You can search for a specific transaction using the batch reference number. You can change the month you are viewing. You can export the batches in either Excel or CSV format.
Under the Batches tab, you will be able to view the batch dates, amounts, transaction amounts, and reference numbers.
You can search for a specific transaction in two ways:
- Using the “Search” bar you can search the batch reference number.
- Using the “Find a Transaction” search tool, you can search by card number or authorization code.
You are also able to change the month of batches you are viewing.
You can export the batches in either Excel or CSV format.
Under the Account Status tab, you can view:
- General Information – Basic information about your company including the email, location, phone number, and legal name on file.
- Owner Information – Both the Owners and Secondary Owners name, License Number, Social Security Number, and State.
- Card Type Information – Both Federal and State Tax ID, AMEX ID, AMEX Plan, Discover Account ID, and JCB ID.
- Contact Information – Manager Name and Assistant Manager Name.
Under the Financials tab, you will be able to view your Gross revenue and Transactions count in a monthly view. The graph will help you visually compare trending Monthly Transactions and Monthly Gross.
Clicking on the number of the Monthly Gross will display the individual batches as well as the amount of transactions by each Card Type. You can export the Monthly data in either Excel or CSV format.
Under the Retrievals tab, you will be able to view the Retrieval Dates, Transaction Dates, Amounts, Reason Codes, Status of Retrievals, Cardholder Accounts, and Case Numbers.
In the chart, you are able to adjust how many entries show at once. You can export the Monthly data in either Excel or CSV format.
Under the Chargebacks tab, you will be able to view the Chargeback Dates, Transaction Dates, Amounts, Codes, Reason, Case Types, Item Types, Cardholder Accounts, and Case Numbers.
In the chart, you are able to adjust how many entries show at once.
You can export the Monthly data in either Excel or CSV format.
You can search a transaction in the “Search” tab by the Cardholder Account or Case Number.
Under the Statements tab, you'll have the ability to view the processing statements on your account. Click "open: next to the date that you wish to view.
Under the Profile tab, you'll find information on how you can connect with Frontstream's customer services team and your original Sales Rep.
You can access your IRIS settings by clicking on your account name in the upper right hand corner.
In this area you can adjust:
- phone and email alerts
- Two Step Verification Security
- Your Password
- Basic Profile Information – Email, First name, Last name, Phone Number, Time Zone
- You can also change the automatic amount of data it will show in the graph (but of course you can adjust manually when looking at data sets)