There are many reports within the reports tab which you can run to get data for your auction. Listed below you will find an explanation for the data each report gives information on.
You can find all reports under the report tab:
About Auction Reporting
- Awarded Items Report: provides up-to-date purchase information on every item in your online auction catalog, including the payment method, payment type, payment amount and winner bidder contact information. It also includes a section of items that didn't sell. It will only include items that have been awarded under Close Out > Award Items.
- Registered Users Report: lists all of the registered BiddingForGood bidders who have registered from your home page, purchased tickets and/or bid on your auction. The report includes bidder name, nickname, bidder number, contact information, how many bids they have placed, how many watches they have and if they have a credit card on file.
- End of Auction Report: a comprehensive analysis of your most recent auction with BiddingForGood. It includes an auction overview, key auction results, donor engagement, daily revenue, top-performing categories, item detail, bulk email sends by day and email usage. Use this report along with our End of Auction Report Card to analyze your results!
- Credit Card transaction report: lists all of the credit card transactions that have been put through the system to the payment processor chosen. It will show the bidders contact information, amount, type of card used, Response Code, and Response Details
- Winning Bidders Report: provides you with the basic information about the winning bidders after the close of the auction. The report includes the winning bidder’s name, item won, username, email address, amount it was won for, their card type and the last 4 digits of the card used.
Bid History Report: shows the following information for each bid placed:
- Item Lot
- Item Name
- Bid Position (0 is the leading bid)
- Bid Date
- Bid Amount
- First Name
- Last Name
- Bid Details
- Mobile Bid
- BFG Community Bid
- Email Activity Report: lists the different email messages that have been sent though the BiddingForGood email tool. The report includes date the email was sent, name of email, name of list/s email was sent to, number of email addresses, how many delivered, how many emails failed and bounced. The report will also say how many of the delivered emails were opened and how many clicked the View All Items link.
- Unsold Items Report: shows all items that didn't sell and are listed as Not Sold at the end of the auction.
- Auction Activity Report: shows auction data reporting on items by category including: item number, item value, opening bid, number of bids, high bids as well as grand totals across the auction.
- Bidder Spend Report: lists all the items won, tickets purchased, cash donations made, and quick sales grouped by bidder for a particular event. This report provides a quick way to see every dollar a bidder spent during the event.
- Quick Sale Report: shows all of the purchases entered using the Quick Sale tool under Close Out.
- Email List Report: shows all of the email lists that you have imported into the Auction Manager. The report also includes the number of emails in each list, when the list was created and when it was last modified.
- Donated Items Report: shows all items that were donated using the Donate Item button in your auction and items that were sent over from Item Acquisition Manager. The report includes item name, value, donor information, leading bid and final sale price.
- Item Donor Report: displays information for all auction items that have a donor/sponsor attached to them. The report includes item name, donation description, donation value, leading online bid, final sale price and donor contact information.
- Event Tickets Report: provides a list of everyone who bought tickets through our Event Tickets feature and what kind of ticket was purchased. The report includes the date the tickets were purchased, type of ticket, ticket amount, quantity bought, total, comment made by purchaser, name or purchaser, bidder number and contact information.
- Cash Donations Report: lists everyone who used the Donate Cash button during the time you had your home page active. The report includes the date they donated, the amount, any comments the donor had, their name and contact information. This report will also tell you your totals at the top and how much was raised through your email campaigns.
Sponsor/Donor Activity Report: displays all donors and sponsors within the auction as well as data on their contact information, sponsorship status and contact information. The report includes sponsor/donor name, comments you may have entered, donor contact information, number of items donated, amount items have raised, if they are a sponsor, sponsorship value and date the sponsor/donor was created.
- Please note: This report includes all of the donors and sponsors from all of your auctions, not just the current auction you're working in.
Sponsor Performance Report: compiles and tracks information on your auction Sponsors such as each individual's clicks, views, sponsorships, and donations. This report includes:
- sponsor/donor name
- if they are a sponsor
- item donations impressions and clicks
- total sponsorship value
- impressions and clicks
- Global Sponsorship impressions and clicks
- home page sponsors impressions and clicks
- email sponsors impressions and clicks.
- Export Item Details Report: exists to consolidate and provide current data on all auction items. The report includes item name, item description, item special note, date created, date last modified, online bidding enabled, category, value, opening bid, item cost, reserve, online open and close, donor info, buy now price, watches, bids, leading bid, bidder name and email. It automatically exports to Excel.
- Export to Event Management: This is a useful report for the users of the management software Raisers Edge. You can import this into Raisers edge for data management.
Table Seating Reports: To access the table seating report, go to Event > Guests > Table Seating. Then, choose reports on the top right. These are the reports/exports available in the Table Seating section:
- Table Layout Report: This provides a printable version of your room layout.
- Table Seating Report: This report lists all guests, by their table. Columns includes table group, meal choice, and attendee type.
- Table Seating by Last Name: This report lists all guests, alphabetical by last name. Columns include table and seat numbers, meal choice, etc.
- Export by Last Name: This report is a CSV export of the Table Seating by Last Name report. This version allows you to change the column order and sorting to make it work for your needs.
- Table Cards: This exports as PDF and works with Avery Small Tent Cards (product #5302). The cards include the guests' names and their table number.
- Name Tags: This export as a PDF and works with Avery Adhesive Name Badges (product #5395). The name tags include the guests' names and their table number.