The registration process in Panorama’s Easy to Configure Peer-to-Peer Event Template allows registrants to take their time and register themselves in as many sessions as they choose. This allows your nonprofit the opportunity to regain registrants who may have to log off before registration is completed and is also an opportunity for you to evaluate where registrants may be dropping off and examine the registration questions and process to see if you need to adjust.
This article provides an overview of what registrants can expect if they are completing their registration in multiple sessions.
Registration Process for Participants Registering in Multiple Sessions
- Registrant leaves registration form and closes browser before making a payment
- If a registrant has started the registration process by filling in information on the registration pages, and decide they need to leave the browser session before making a payment, Panorama has developed technology to save the registration information that was already filled in, so the registrant can access the registration where they left off when they decide to come back and finish their session.
- The registrant can access their updated information from the Login Page.
- Next steps to complete their registration
- To complete their registration, registrants will go to the Login Page and login using the Username and Password they created on the Create an account page.
- Once successfully logged in they will be brought back to 1 of 2 places within the registration flow depending on how far they got in the registration process.
- Registrant Did Not Complete the Contact Form and Continue
- In this scenario, the user will be brought back to the Registration Type Selection page.
- Registrant Did Complete the Contact Form and Continue
- In this scenario, the user will be brought back to the Contact Form and all their information will be pre-populated.
- Automated Emails can be configured by the nonprofit admin to remind registrants to complete their registration
- If a registration stays incomplete for 2 days an email will be sent to the user on the 3rd day, asking them to complete their registration.
- This email can be edited in the Admin Console.
- To update/customize this email click on Emails in the Admin Console.
- Scroll about half-way down the page to Reminder to Complete Registration email. It will be checked by default.
- Click on the Reminder to Complete Registration email reminder link to be taken to the email layout page.
- On this page, you can select a previously saved layout, edit your subject line and content of the email and Save