Coupon codes can be added to your Artez Peer to Peer Events to discount registration fees.
Some tips before adding a coupon code to your event:
- Your event must have at least one registrant type with a registration fee associated with it.
- Coupon codes will only work for individual and group registration fees and cannot be assigned to package registrations.
- You can use a coupon code to bypass the registration fee during registration page testing.
How to Add Coupon Codes
Step 1: Choose the event you wish to work with
Step 2: Select Payment Types
Step 3: Scroll down and select Coupon Codes
Step 4: Select Add
Step 5: Fill out the required fields:
- Coupon Code: Enter a short word or phrase
- Coupon Value: The amount of your registration fee or the value that you want to discount the registration fee by.
- Coupon Quantity: The number of coupons available.
- Expiration Date: The date the coupon code should no longer work.
- Enabled: Check this box to make this coupon available for use
- Registration Types: Choose the registration type or types the coupon can be used for. As pictured the default registration. (Examples: Adult, Child).
*Make sure to put a blue check mark beside the registration the organization is using.
Step 6: Select Submit to save/update your changes.
When registering in the Peer to Peer: Easy to Configure Template the participant will be able to apply their coupon code on the payment page.
After selecting Add Coupon Code they will be prompted to enter their code.
Once they have entered their coupon code the participant will see this on the right-hand side of the screen. The Payment Information disappears.