The Volunteering tab shows the volunteer profile information for this constituent. This volunteer profile contains all the information related to the constituent and their volunteering through your organization.
Some key volunteer information includes:
- Volunteer Status within your organization. Indicates whether a volunteer is Active or Inactive.
- Manager is the person in your organization who is responsible for managing this volunteer.
- Times is used to include general times the volunteer is available.
- Interests provides a way to choose categories where the volunteer has an interest in serving. It may include child care, pet safety, community development, crime prevention, and more.
- Volunteering Groups are a way to identify which demographic or natural segment this volunteer is part. This could include age-based groups, families, interns, etc.
- Skills are used to designate what abilities or talents this volunteer can bring or want to bring to their volunteering within your organization.
You can define what times this volunteer is available by using the Availability list. Click the Add Availability button to define one or more times this volunteer.
Your organization may have a screening process to approve or accept volunteers. You can use the Screen Volunteer button to provide basic screening results.
Use the Assign Engagement button to assign this volunteer to a job. You can let GiftWorks try to find a suitable job based on a match of skills and availability or you can choose a specific engagement.
After a volunteer has given their time, you can Record Hours for this volunteer. This will keep an ongoing record of their volunteer contribution.
Article is closed for comments.