GiftWorks keeps track of many actions and tasks that are performed within GiftWorks. This audit history can be helpful when trying to better understand who performed certain actions or when certain tasks or changes were made. The audit history is informational only and can not be used to rollback or undo any changes.
The information listed includes:
- Date/Time - when the action/task was performed.
- User - who performed the action/task.
- Action - the general action that was performed. Includes Add, Update, Delete, Delete, Run
- Target - what the action/task was performed on. Includes Donor, Donation, Letter, Pledge, Membership, Constituent, SmartList
- Description (icon) - more detailed information about the action/task that was performed.
You can filter (or control what donations are visible in this list) by clicking the filter icon at the top of the list. Each column will display a field or selector that allows you to limit the audit entries in the list by the criteria you enter into the filter. For instance, if you enter “John” in the User filter field, the list will refresh and the results in the list will only contain audit entries from users named John. Clicking the filter icon again will hide the filter options and return the original results of the list.
You can page through results using the page navigation at the bottom of the list. You can also change the items per page settings to increase or decrease the amount of entries on a single page.
Article is closed for comments.