Our FrontStream billing portal is easy to use! Here are the actions you can take from the home page:
Here you can set email subscription preferences, change your log in email address and reset your password.
Here you can:
- Make a payment
- Print a Statement
- Here you can print individual statements, open transactions and/or consolidated statements.
- Then you can choose to print, email or fax your statement.
- See A/R Register
- To view your A/R data, you can choose a date range, and sort by date, type or document. Click Refresh to see the changes.
- Click on the date of any transaction in the list to see additional details.
- If you are viewing an invoice, you can also click Print or click on Payments to see the payment history.
- You can click on Export - CSV to export the list to a CSV file or use the dropdown to export to Excel or a PDF.
- See All Transactions
- You can change dates, sort the data, filter the list by transaction type and/or change the style of the display.
- Click on the date of any transaction to see additional details. If you are viewing an invoice you can also print it or click Payments to see the payment history.
- Click on the CSV Export, Excel or PDF icon to export the data. You can then click on the Printer icon to print out the list of transactions.
- Click on Edit your Profile to update your address, payment information and profile.
- Click on Address Information in the top left menu to update your address. Fill in the fields and check the This Address is Also My Billing Address checkbox if applicable.
- If your billing address is not the same as your shipping address, clear the box and enter the billing address information.
- Click Continue.
- Click on Payment Information to add a default credit card.
- Click on Confirm Customer Profile to review your address, address, credit card information and make changes as needed.
4. Quick View
- This section shows you a quick glance of your latest activity.
- Click the Current link under Outstanding Balance to see your Accounts Receivable register.
5. Transaction Search
- Here you can view Credit Memos, Invoices or Payments by selecting a transaction Type
- Enter a Date for the transaction and a Transaction Number
- Click Search