- How to Update General Organization Information
- How to Update Your Organization's Profile
- How to Manage Your Account
- How to Update Your Panorama Password
- How to Manage Users
- How to View the Donations Report
- How to View the Disbursements Report
- Additional Settings
By selecting the drop-down menu next to Account from the Panorama toolbar you will be able to switch the organization's account you're currently logged into if you are associated with more than one organization using Panorama, manage your Organization Profile, update Your Account, update your Password, manage your organization's Users, view your Donations Report, and access your Disbursements Report.
In this area, you can update general organization information such as:
- Organization Profile: Update your organization's Acronym, Organization Type, Website, and Timezone. To make changes to your Organization's Name or Tax Id, please contact support here.
- Organization Name: appears on your auction's Contact Us page
- Organization Type: appears as your Cause on the Browse Auctions page on www.Biddingforgood.com
- Website: appears in the footer of your auction pages
- Contact Information: Update your organization's Telephone Number, Email Address, and Reply to Email Address for email communications sent through Panorama. To make changes to your Organization's Address, please contact support here.
- Phone number: appears on your auction’s Contact Us page
- Address: appears on your auction’s Contact Us page
- Email address: appears on your auction’s Contact Us page
- FirstGiving Service Fees: If you are an organization that is hosting an event through FirstGiving, you can enable or disable the Donor Pays the Fee setting here. Organization's hosting a project through Panorama Peer to Peer, Campaigns, or Auctions you will manage your Donor Pays the Fee setting once you pull into that specific project type.
- Panorama Payments: Here you can see how you will receive the funds that you raise through Panorama. If you are set up to receive check payments and wish to switch to direct deposit/EFT payments, you can download the EFT Form from this area. For more information on the payment process and how to set up direct deposit/EFT click here.
- Principal Officer Information: In this area, you can update the Principal Officer Information that we have on file. This information is required to verify identity and to meet government banking regulations according to the PATRIOT ACT.
Here you can upload your organization's Logo, provide your Mission Statement, and manage Email Layouts for your Panorama Peer to Peer events. For more information on how to create or manage your Email Layouts, please click here.
Please note that the logo uploaded in this area will be the default logo for any newly created Panorama Campaign project pages. The Mission Statement will be added only to your FirstGiving fundraising pages.
Also in this area, if your organization is hosting an active event through FirstGiving, you will see that event listed here.
In this area, you can make changes to the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address associated with your Panorama user account. Please note that if you update your email address this will update the email address you use to access Panorama.
Under Notification Settings, you can enable Payment Notifications and Fundraising Page Notifications for payments and fundraising pages generated through FirstGiving. Please make note, that these notifications do not apply to payments and fundraising pages generated through Panorama.
This is where you can update the password associated with your Panorama login.
Here you can add new users, manage existing users, and see the status of the users associated with your organization's Panorama account. For more information on how to add a user, resend a user's invite, edit an existing user, or disable a user, please click here.
Are you associated with more than one organization that uses Panorama? Click here for information on managing multiple organizations under a single login.
If your organization is hosting an active event through FirstGiving use this report to learn more about donors who have contributed. Export the report into excel to view full donor data.
Here you can view detailed reports for funds received from your Panorama Peer-to-Peer events, Campaigns, Auctions, and Donation Forms. To view the detailed breakdown of a specific disbursement select the disbursement you wish to view. For more information on the Disbursements Report, click here.
Towards the bottom of the Account drop-down menu, you will see a section titled Settings.
From here, by selecting Billing you will be prompted to send an email to our FrontStream Billing Team. For more information on invoicing and how to navigate your billing portal, click here.
By selecting Auction you will be directed to the Auction Manager Event Dashboard for your current auction.
You can also end your Panorama session by selecting Sign Out.