How to Import an Email List
First, you'll want to prepare your email list. It should be a spreadsheet containing only email addresses in Column A and saved as a CSV.
- After creating your CSV file go to Promotion > Email > Manage Lists
- Select Create New List Name
- Enter a list name followed by Create Email List
- After creating your email list go Promotion > Email >Import Lists
- Choose which list name to import to
- Upload your CSV file
- Click Import List
- On the next page, confirm your import. You'll receive a confirmation when the addresses have been imported, how many good email addresses were imported, and also how many duplicates and bad email addresses were found (those won't be imported).
How to Export an Email List
You can export one or all of your email lists by:
- Go to Promotion > Email > Export Lists
- In that section, click the corresponding radio button with the list you would like to export. You can also export one of your custom lists using the pull-down menu
- Auction Participants: This list is automatically generated by the auction tool. It includes the email addresses of individuals who registered to join your market online auction.
- Interested Persons: This list is automatically generated by the auction tool. It includes the email addresses of individuals who have subscribed to join your auction email list when signing your guestbook, sending a referral email, or receiving a referral email.
- Unsubscribe Requests: This email list is automatically generated by the auction tool. It includes the email addresses of individuals who want to unsubscribe from your auction email list.
- Click the Create Export File button. The Export Email Lists: Files Ready for Download page appears, indicating that the email list is ready to download.
- Click the Download Export File button. Once the file download is complete, a Save As window will open. The name of the exported file will appear in the filename field.
- Navigate to the folder on your desktop where you want to save the email list.