This report contains registration, team, and donation information for each individual. It can be downloaded to a variety of formats. It is also a useful tool to see which of your fundraisers have logged in via the mobile app and/or mobile web (refer to Mobile Source column).
Fundraising Reports are available in 2 formats:
- DETAILS – FILE: displays information about each individual Registrant and their cumulative fundraising results. It can be easily exported to excel.
- SUMMARY – FILE : Summarizes fundraising totals by Team, Individuals, and Direct Donations
Step 1: Click the Reports Tab
The following page appears:
Step 2: Set Report Criteria
Select the Event: Click the arrow beside Event and choose an event.
- If the event has more than one location you can choose a location for your report.
Select the Format: Details – File or Summary - File
Select Report Criteria: Choose a starting and ending date for the event
Click Generate Report
TIP: Mobile Source column explained
Possible values are:
- Android; iPhone
- Android; iPhone; Mobile Web
- Android; Mobile Web
- iPhone; Mobile Web
- Mobile Web
What do they mean?
- iPhone: the registrant logged in using via the app on an iOS device
- Android: the registrant logged in via the app on an Android device
- Mobile Web: the registrant logged in via the mobile optimized pages
Please sign in to leave a comment.