In this article you will learn how to turn on e-cards for the Donation and Tribute Template. Here are the features you have available for the Donation and Tribute Template when it comes to cards:
Learn how to set up your cards in this quick video tutorial
Tip: In order for e-cards to work you need to enable the associated E-card emails in the Email section.
Step 1 Click on Card Management
Configure your card settings
- Beside I want to allow Participants/Donors to upload their own image, click to put a check mark in the box if you would like to allow your donors to customize the image used
- Beside Enable Mass Sending of E-Cards(up to maximum of 100 email addresses), click to put a check mark in the box if you wish for your donors to have the option of sending multiple cards per donation
Step 2 Create your Card Templates
Tip: If you choose to not create an E-Card template, but have the Notification – Donation E-Card email enabled, then our default card template will be used.
You have the option to configure templates for Print Cards and specific donation scenarios, such as In Honour and In Memoriam.
Next, complete your card template settings:
- Beside Card Title, type a name for this card that will identify it in the list of e-cards.
- Beside Default Card Message, type the message that will appear on this card.
- Beside Card Description, type other information as required. This is optional and does not appear to donors or participants.
- Beside Card Image, click Browse and choose an image to appear on the e-card. (The image must be a jpg or gif image with a maximum width of 640 pixels and a maximum height of 480 pixels.
- Beside Card Layout, choose whether to have the card displayed as Portrait or Landscape style.
- If you want to preview the card, click Preview.