Provide as much information as you can about this volunteer so that your organization can successfully utilize this volunteer.
- Volunteer Status within your organization. Indicates whether a volunteer is Active or Inactive.
- Manager is the person in your organization who is responsible for managing this volunteer.
- You can define what times this volunteer is available by using the Availability list. Click the Add Availability button to define one or more times this volunteer.
- Location is used to define where the volunteer wishes to volunteer and also includes a desired distance the volunteer wishes to travel.
- Times is used to include general times the volunteer is available.
- Types is used to indicate what types of engagements the volunteer is seeking.
- Interests provides a way to choose categories where the volunteer has an interest in serving. It may include child care, pet safety, community development, crime prevention, and more.
- Volunteering Groups are a way to identify which demographic or natural segment this volunteer is part. This could include age-based groups, families, interns, etc.
- Skills are used to designate what abilities or talents this volunteer can bring or want to bring to their volunteering within your organization.
If you have any volunteer custom fields, then you can click the Continue button to proceed to the next step.
Otherwise, you can click the Add Volunteer button to add this volunteer to GiftWorks.