Written instructions below.
Note: Only Sponsors need a Sponsorship Value.
Donors will automatically carry over from auction to auction. However, any Sponsorships do need to be re-entered.
Add a Donor to your auction
- Go to Donors > Add Donor/Sponsor
- Enter the Donor Name. This is the only required information on that page. The rest is optional
- Click the Create New Donor button to continue
- The Donor Confirmation page will appear, giving you the chance to review your entry. Click the 'Edit Donor Details' button to make further changes to the new listing, 'Create Another Donor' to add an additional new donor or click 'Done'. Be sure to press 'Done' if you are finished or your changes will not go through
Assign a donor to an existing auction item
- Click the Items > Published Items or Draft Items
- Click on the Donors link next to the desired item
- Type the donor's name in the Search Donors field and select their name from the menu that appears
- Click the Add to list link.
- Once you've added a donor, you can also enter in a brief description of their donation in the Donation Description field and the value of their donation in the Value field (if it's different from what's already been entered for the item or package). This information will appear in the Item Donor report and also be included the Donor Thank You letters/emails.
- If you have more donors, repeat steps 3-5. You can list an unlimited number of donors
- If there are multiple donors for this auction item, you can rearrange the order of appearance by dragging and dropping the donors in the order you'd like them to appear
- Click Save Changes to save your work