To give your donor recognition on the item they donated, you can assign a donor to an existing auction item.
How to Assign a Donor to an Existing Item
To associate a donor with an existing item:
- Click Items > Published Items or Draft Items
- Click on the Donors link next to the desired item
- Type the donor's name in the Search Donors field and select their name from the menu that appears
- Click Add to list
- Once you've added a donor, you can also enter in a brief description of their donation in the Donation Description field and the value of their donation in the Value field (if it's different from what's already been entered for the item or package). This information will appear in the Item Donor report and also be included in the Donor Thank You letters/emails.
- If you have more donors, repeat steps 3-5. You can list an unlimited number of donors
- If there are multiple donors for this auction item, you can rearrange the order of appearance by dragging and dropping the donors in the order you'd like them to appear
- Click Save Changes to save your work