- Where to Find Bidder Receipts
- When to Print Bidder Receipts
- Sample Bidder Receipt
Where to Find Receipts
To get receipts, go to Close Out > Event Bidders > Bidder Receipts.
In this area, you'll be able to Generate One PDF for All Bidder Receipts, Email Receipts to All Bidders, download an individual PDF receipt for just one bidder, and email a receipt to an individual bidder.
By generating an All Receipts PDF, you can download it, along with all other receipts, in addition to having it emailed. This gives you instant access to bidder and donor data to help you evaluate the success of your auction and plan future auctions.
When to Print Bidder Receipts
You can download and print receipts at any time. Items don't have to be awarded and purchases don't need to be processed.
Sample Bidder Receipt
Each bidder receipt shows the following:
- All tickets, items, and quick sales assigned to that bidder
- The Quantity, Value, Amount, Tax, Shipping, Fees, and Total for each item.
- It also shows whether the item has been paid for (Processed) and the Amount Due (if not yet Processed).