Artez November 2023: Release Notes
Australia and New Zealand:
- Friday, November 10, 2023
- 1:00pm-4:00pm EDT
As part of our commitment to continuously update and enhance our Fundraising system, we recently made the following enhancements to the Artez Application:
- Event/Campaign template – Ability to display whether the invitees accepted to join a team.
- Panorama P2P - Setting to be notified of donations on the Fundraising Hub
Event/Campaign template - Ability to display whether the invitees accepted to join a team.
- Team Captain I would like to know whether the invitees have joined my team or not.
- Information for team captains
- Increase participation.
- As a Team Captain on the “Fundraising Hub” under “Teams Results”, in the Invited to Join Team table I will have an additional column in the table that displays whether the invitee has joined the team or not.
- Applies both English and French
Panorama P2P - Setting to be notified of donations on the Fundraising Hub
- As an individual fundraiser or as the Captain of a Team for a Peer-to-Peer event, I'd like the option to receive an email whenever someone donates through my individual or team fundraising page.
- New feature
- More customization
This new setting allows to:
- Give the fundraiser the option to receive an email notification whenever someone donates through their fundraising page.
- This should apply to Individual Fundraisers and Team Captains.
- Give the fundraiser the option to receive an email notification whenever someone donates to their Team.
- This should only appear for Team Captains.
- This should not appear for Individual Fundraisers.
- The setting is turned ON by default. If the setting is turned on, when a donation comes through their individual or team fundraiser page, it will send the fundraiser an email.
- Panorama P2P only
- Added checkboxes to set the donor's permissions when filling the Donation form in the Data Entry. This allows to select if the donor will be displayed in the Donor Listing and the display name to use.
- Added the “Phone Contact Permission” to the Snapshot, Registration, Registration (without UDFs), Donation Report and Personal Event reports.
- Updated the selected location border on the “Select a location” page during registration for Artez New P2P template.
- Updated the language according to the selected payment gateway for Panorama P2P events.
- Fixed issue on the Events/Campaign template when using personalized messages with HTML was throwing an error while generating a CSV Report on the Fundraising Hub.
- Fixed issue for Google Analytics when using both Google Analytics and Google Tags we could see that there was a crossing of the information with the Artez account.
- Fixed issue for Artez New P2P template where the “create a team” page was not displaying the texts and customizations for Corporate Teams.
- Fixed issue for Custom URLs on the Artez New P2P template where when using regular IDs on the URL the user was redirected to a blank page.
- Fixed issue for Custom URLs on the Artez New P2P template where when using the alias on the URL the user was sometimes redirected to a blank page.
- Fixed issue on P2P events where the Team Goal could not be updated.
- Fixed issue when using the API where the Get Locations method was throwing a timeout error.