Administrators now have the ability to setup additional monthly donation plans. These plans can then be assigned to a specific event or donation form. This will provide you with greater flexibility in your campaigns.
Create New Monthly Plan
- From the administration console, go to the Configuration.
- Click on Monthly Donations.
- Click on the "Create New Monthly Plan" button.
Specify a name for a monthly donation plan.
You may offer donors a number of options for donation processing date. These may be predefined by your organization or determined by the donor.
You may offer donors up to three administrator-defined options for the number of monthly donation installments to be processed. Payment duration continues to include the “Until Cancelled” option.
Do not receipt
Admins can decide if they would like monthly donations associated to a specific plan receipted or not at the end of the year. To enable give a check mark next to "Do not receipt".
It’s important to include contact information for a monthly administrator. This person will receive notifications
- Notify administrator when there is 1 installment left in a monthly donor's plan
- Notify administrator when a monthly donor's credit card has expired
- Notify Administrator when a monthly donor's credit card could not be processed
NOTE: If you have the third option selected, you will receive an email for any failed and pending monthly donations. The email will include all necessary information to view the monthly donation in the relationships tab and it will be up to the administrator to manually set the donation to Failed, Verified or Voided.