Add a Donor Listing
Step 1: Click on the Content tab and click on Add content. Then select Donor Listing from the drop-down menu.
- This will display the name of the donor and the donation amount of recent donations on the event home page.
- Donors who have selected to be anonymous will not be displayed here.
- You can choose to include unverified (cash and check or pledged) donations.
Step 2: Enable the Pagination setting to see the donor listing scroll across multiple pages which will display more results.
- If you disable Pagination, you can choose to display up to five donors.
Step 3: Click Save.
Step 1: Click on the Content tab and click on Add content. Then select Sponsors from the drop-down menu.
- For a uniform look, please upload images that are the exact same size and don't use a primarily white background. This example shows sponsor images that are 400 x 400 pixels.
- You can display the name of the sponsor as well as their logo.
- You can also add a URL so that when the user clicks on the sponsor image, they will be taken to the sponsor's website.
- Note: Titles are set for you as the admin only and will not display on your event page.
- You can display up to 10 sponsors.
Step 2: Click Save.
- To remove Sponsors or Donor listings at anytime, just click into each content section and click on the Remove button and save your changes.