Progress Bar and Call to Action Buttons
Step 1: Click on the Content tab and then click on Hero to bring up the drop-down menu. There you will see toggle buttons that allow you to turn the following features on or off:
- Progress Bar (fundraising thermometer)
- Unverified Donations - enable this feature to have unverified donations included in the progress bar total
- Call to Action buttons - Donate and Register
- The Call to Action buttons will automatically populate as Donate and Register but you can change the text of the buttons by clicking directly in the text box on each button and adding new content.
Step 2: Click Save.
You can set either a background color or add a background image to your Hero area.
Step 1: Click on the circle beside Background Color in the drop-down menu to bring up a color spectrum.
- You can choose your color by clicking anywhere in the spectrum or you can add a color specific to your branding by entering the RGB code at the bottom.
- To change or update your background color, click on the Clear or Reset buttons that appear when you are in the color spectrum and re-select your background color.
Step 2: To add a background image to the Hero area, click on the Add Image button to upload an image from your files.
- Helpful Tip! The recommended hero image size is 1500 x 800 pixels but an image of any size can be added as it will be resized.
- To remove the image, click on remove image.
Step 3: Click Save.