You can add custom questions to the Registration and Donation Pages to gather more information from your participants and supporters.
Step 1: Open the Builder, then click on the Pages tab to navigate to either:
- Registration > Contact information
- Donation Form > Direct Donation, Solicited to Individual or Team
Step 2: Click on the Content tab to bring up a drop-down menu for Custom Questions.
Step 3: Click on Create New Question and choose your question type:
- Dropdown list - user can click on the list then select one of the options
- Checkbox - user can select true to a question such as "I will be available to volunteer at the event."
- Radio button - user can select one of the options displayed,
- Text input - user can enter a word or text line
- Multiselect - user can select more than response to question such as "How did you hear about this event?"
- Number - user can only enter a number
- Currency input - user can only enter a dollar amount
- Multiline text input - user can enter multiple lines of text
- You can also choose to make your custom questions required by enabling the Required checkbox.
Step 3: Click the Add button when you are finished.
Step 4: Click Save.