Your Event Dashboard gives you an at-a-glance look at your fundraising progress including your total revenue and a breakdown of everything that contributes to that revenue.
Step 1: From the Panorama home page, click in to any project to view the Event Dashboard.
- This will take you directly to the Dashboard for this project or you can click on the Dashboard link in the left-hand menu.
- At the top of the Dashboard, you will see your total revenue and a breakdown of what makes up that revenue including the registration fees.
Under the graph you will see more information about your Donations, Participants, and Teams.
- Total Donations
- Average Donation
- Progress to event fundraising goal (percent)
- Total Participants
- Average amount raised per Participant
- Activation Rate (This is the number of fundraisers that have raised at least $1 divided by the total number of participants. The typical activation rate on Panorama is 60%.)
- Total number of Teams
- Average amount raised per Team
- Activation Rate (This is the number of teams that have raised at least $1 divided by the total number of teams.)
To view a list of donations, participants, or teams you can click on the labeled link to the right of each section or click on the links in the left-hand menu.