Connecting Artez with Frontstream's ArgoFire gateway reduces the need to work with multiple vendors. Our support team has full, instant access to all systems and data to easily provide information. Also, FrontStream provides PCI Compliance service at no extra expense.
The Benefits of ArgoFire for Artez Clients
- Address Verification
- Ceiling limit - Transactions above the configured limit are halted
- Floor Limit - Transactions below the configured limit are halted
- IP address - Transactions that contain an IP address in the configured blacklist are halted
- Card Pan/Bin - Transactions that contain a card number from the blacklist are halted
- Velocity - Transaction is halted if the maximum number of transactions is processed during the configured time range
- PCI Level 1
- Daily risk scans by our risk mitigation team
- What we look for in our daily scan: an unexplained spike in the number of transactions, numerous transactions for the same amount, repeat transactions within a short period of time (repeat cardholder or donation amount), suspicious donation amounts, and contact information
- Ability to enforce minimum fundraising amounts
- Ability to refund a donation on the FrontStream platform and have it reflect in the payment gateway as well (if using other payment gateways, you would have to process the refund twice)
If you are an Artez Client interested in learning more about ArgoFire please contact us at Onboarding@frontstream.com.