When an individual makes a cash or check donation to your event or campaign, you can add this donation in Panorama. This will allow you to account for the donation in your reporting, and it will also make the donation visible as part of the total fundraising for your project.
Add an offline donation
- From the Panorama Home screen, click into your fundraising project
- On the left-hand menu, select Donations
- In the upper-right click the button for "Add Offline Donation"
- Enter the details for the donation (see image below)
- If you're adding the donation to a Peer-to-Peer event, you can choose to attribute the donation to an individual fundraiser (or to a team if you have team enabled for the event)
- Typically when you (the Organization's Admin) are directly adding an offline donation, it's because you've already received the funds, in which case you'd set the Status to "Received"
- Click Save