The Auction Manager Home Area houses your Event Dashboard. The Event Dashboard is a great way to quickly view key details regarding your auction event. This article will walk you through what information you can find on the Event Dashboard.
About the Auction Manager Event Dashboard
- It provides you with the number of Days Until Auction Closes and Days Until Live Event
- Shows the different points of sale currently generated from your auction event
- Breaks down your Item and Bidder statistics
- Once your auction is open it will display your Top Items and Top Bidders
- Provides your Auction URLs to share and promote your auction Helpful Information! When sharing and promoting your auction event we suggest sharing the Web version for your email blasts, to send to any forms of media, or if you’re linking to your organization’s website. This version carries over the customizations done to your event homepage such as banner images, colors, etc.
- Provides an Item Breakdown with item purchase details
- If you use our Promotion tab to do your event email blasts, you can track your email KPIs.
- If you have auction team members and volunteers assisting with your auction you can track the Recent Activity. This will log a date/time stamp of a certain task. If you want to see who performed the task, select View Activity Log to see more details.
- There are parts of the dashboard that will update in real-time versus once a day. You can click the links to view more details.
Article is closed for comments.