The following instructions apply to all types of items, tickets, quick sales and donations.
Step 1: First, please request a refund through your Payment Processor (Panorama Global Fund, Stripe, and IATs).
- Panorama Global Fund: Please submit a refund request here. Be sure to include your bidder or donor's name, email address, and transaction amount. This process is similar for any other Panorama projects processed through PGF.
- Stripe: Refunds can be issued through your Stripe account dashboard: https://support.stripe.com/questions/how-do-i-issue-refunds
- iATS: Please contact the Client Services team directly for assistance: 888-955-5455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Credit Card Transactions report has the information needed to process a refund.
Step 2: After the refund has gone through with your payment processor, please contact our support team by clicking Submit a Request in the menu above. Please include the following information in your request:
- Confirmation that the refund has been processed by your payment processor
- Organization name
- Auction name
- The item/ticket information and item number
- The winner's name
Note: Please do not include screenshots in your email.
Once we inform you the item has been reopened, this will then allow you to either award to a subsequent bidder or close the items as Not Sold. If you wish for us to remove the award to be put back into the auction, please let us know. If you award any item(s) as Not Sold you can request an updated invoice from our Billing Team.