- How to Create an Item
- How to Edit an Item
- How to Move an Item from Draft to Published
- How to Move an Item from Published to Draft
How to Create an Item
- Click on the Items tab > Create Items.
- Fill in and complete the applicable fields in the following sections: Item Details, Category Details, Pricing Details, Item Status, Optional Settings.
- Note! Item Lot Numbers are created automatically. Delete and type over if you wish to override.
- For how to add links in the item description, see this help article.
- Decide what type of bidding you would like for your item. See this article to learn more about the Types of Bidding available when creating an item: Creating Items - Types of Bidding
- In the Item Status section select Published or Draft. This will determine which Catalog folder the item will appear in: Published or Draft. Published means that bidders can see your item, Draft means they cannot. Draft is recommended if you are not yet finished with the item or not ready to display it. You can update this at any time under the edit section of the item later. For example, if an Item is in draft, you can find the item under Items > Draft items.
- Click the Next button. On the following page, you have the option to add images and assign donors. You can add as many images as you'd like to an auction item. For more information, see this help article.
- Click the Done button and you have successfully created an auction item.
- Admins have the ability to set their items to a location of a major Canadian metro area or Province, an Australian metro area or State, or a New Zealand metro area!
- You can create your own auction categories for items that do not quite fit the premade ones we offer. To create your own categories go to Event>Set Up>Auction Categories.
How to Edit an Item
- Go to Items > Draft Items if the item is in draft. Otherwise, go to Items > Published Items.
- Find the item and select the Edit option to the right of the item. Edit your details and save the changes.
Important Note! Published items will not allow some edits to be made if there are bids placed on the item. For example, the pricing of an item etc.
How to Move an Item from Draft to Published
- Go to Items > Draft Items.
- Find the item and select the checkbox to the left of it. Then, select Move Selected to Published.
How to Move an item from Published to Draft
- Go to Items > Published Items.
- Find the item and select the checkbox to the left of it. Then, select Move Selected to Draft. Important Note! This will only work if the item has no bids, to remove an item that has bids, see How do I remove an Item from my auction?
- This will move the item to Items > Draft items. Once in draft, it is removed from the Auction. You can then choose to delete the item by selecting Delete on the right-hand side. This will remove it entirely from the Auction Manager.