- Go to Items > Create Item Package
- Enter the name of the package in the Item Package Name field.
- In the Search Items field, enter in the item name or lot number you'd like to add to the package.
- Select it from the menu that appears.
- Click Add to Package.
- Repeat Steps 3-5 for all of the items you wish to add to the package.
- Click Create Package.
- A warning message will pop up saying "Are you sure you want to create this item package? The original items will be deleted which cannot be undone." Click OK
- Your package has been created!
- Once a package is created, the individual items in that package will be deleted from Draft (or Published) and will only exist in the package.
- Once a package is created, it cannot be undone.
- Packages can be edited and items can be added to packages. To add another item to an existing package, create a new package and add the item (package) to the new package.
Please see our Item Package Guidelines for more information.
Article is closed for comments.