You can only reopen items that haven't been processed yet under Close Out > Close Your Auction > Process Payments. If you need to reopen a purchase that has been successfully transacted, please see this help article on how to issue a refund.
To re-open an item, you will need to first know the winner's name that you awarded to. You can find their information in two ways:
- In the Awarded Items Report in the Reports tab.
- Go to Close Out > Close Your Auction > Award Items, and search for the item (by name or number) and the winner's name will appear next to it.
Once you have the winner's name, follow these steps to reopen the item:
- Click the Close tab.
- Click on Process Payments.
- Use the search field to find the winner .
- Next to the winner's name, click on the View Purchases link.
- To reopen an individual item, click on the Reopen button next to the item
- To reopen the entire purchase, click on Reopen All next to the total at the bottom of the winner's purchase
- The item will be placed in the Award Items area to be updated.