PLEASE NOTE: We highly recommend that you reach out to BiddingForGood client services - if you have not done so already - to discuss your mobile plans with us.
Mobile Bidding is the newest way to enhance the live event experience for attendees, simplify check out for you and your event staff, AND achieve your fundraising goal. Attendees bid directly from their smart phones - giving them the freedom to eat, drink, and socialize without guarding a bid sheet or wait in a long check out line at the end of the auction.
Mobile Bidding Enhances the Bidder Experience
- After completing a simple registration before or at the beginning of an event, bidders log into the auction on their phone and stay logged in.
- Once a bid is placed, they will receive notifications when they are out-bid, prompting them to re-bid. It only takes a couple moments!
- The bidders will receive a You Won! email at the close of the auction for their records.
Mobile Bidding Simplifies the Check Out process:
- No more sales pads! During bidder registration, their credit card information is retained on the site. This way, you can charge the cards immediately after the auction closes.
- No shuffling bid sheets! Winning Bidder reports generate in just a few minutes after the auction closes with a complete listing of all the items won by which bidder. You can sort by Bidder Last Name, Lot Number, and a variety of other factors.
- No printing receipts! In addition to the You Won! email bidders receive at the close of the auction, you can also easily send a Purchase Confirmation email to your bidders for each of their items.
- Analyze and Improve Year-to-Year! Our digital reports capture everything. What were the hottest items? Who were the top bidders? You'll know what items are most successful, which bidders you should encourage to return, when bidding peaked during your event, and much more!
INTERESTED? Tell us now! Contact support by clicking submit a request above.
Also, see our Mobile Bidding Resources for a look at what you will need.