When Mobile Bidding is enabled for your Live Event (Event>Live Event>Live Event Dates), you will be able to access the Mobile Bidding section (Event>Live Event>Mobile Bidding) and utilize additional features, such as:
- Mobile URL: This is the web address to your mobile-optimized auction site. This can be found on the auction manager dashboard. You'll want to include this URL on any correspondence, promotional material, signage, printouts, etc. that's created for your event and auction.
- Please note, the mobile URL is a basic version of the desktop view. It will appear differently than the main event homepage that has been created. Guest/Bidders can access the desktop version by clicking the "view desktop version" at the bottom of the mobile view page.
- Send Mobile URL via Text Message: You can text the URL to a guest by entering in the mobile phone number and clicking Send Text Message.
- This feature will save time during the Guest Check-In process if a guest is not yet registered as a bidder on BiddingforGood.
- Registration Links: There are two for you to use:
- Registration URL for Laptops: If you have a bidding/registration table, you'll want to open and bookmark this page on all of the laptops that are stationed there. This is in conjunction to utilizing the Guest Check-In feature during a live event. This registration link was designed to be used during your event.
- Registration for Printed Materials: Include this link and the additional step on any emails, posters, printouts, etc. that are related to your auction.
Please note: If you have enabled Mobile Bidding for your Live Event and you don't have access to this section, please contact support by clicking submit a request above.
Article is closed for comments.