- What is the Auction Statistics Feature and How is it Calculated?
- How to Manage the Auction Statistics Feature
- How to Implement a Fundraising Goal
What is the Auction Statistics Feature and How is it Calculated?
The thermometer on the auction homepage, which is viewable by bidders, updates in real-time along with the Dollars Raised, Items with Bids, and Total Bids.
The Dollars Raised includes bidding revenue, ticket revenue, and cash donation revenue. The Dollars Raised matches Total Raised on the Auction Manager Dashboard.
How to Manage the Auction Statistics Feature
This feature is disabled by default. You can enable or disable Auction Statistics by:
- Going to Event> Web Site> Homepages
- Select Edit next to the homepage you wish to work with
- Scroll down to the Features section
- Check or uncheck the box next to Auction Statistics
- Click Save Homepage to save your changes
How to Implement a Fundraising Goal
In addition to enabling Auction Statistics, you can optionally set a Fundraising Goal by:
- Going to Event> Set Up> Fundraising Goal
- Enter the amount you wish to raise
- Select Save
Your goal will be used to calculate the thermometer on your Homepage (if Auction Stats is enabled) and on the Leaderboard (if Total Raised is enabled).
Important Information! Your goal amount will not be shown publically. It's only used to calculate the % of goal achieved and you can update the goal at any time.