You can enable or disable these Auction Features under Event > Set Up > Auction Features. Here is a list of what's available:
- Email Updates - Select this option to add an "Email Updates" link to your auction. Auction participants who click this link and sign your online auction guest book will be added to your auction's Interested Persons email list.
- Refer Friends - Select this option to add a "Refer Friends" link to your auction and emails. Auction visitors can use this feature to refer up to ten of their friends to your online auction by providing their email addresses. Each referred friend will receive an email inviting them to visit your online auction and will be opting in for email communications from the auction by clicking through to the site.
- Bid Extension - This feature allows bidding to continue in five-minute increments past the scheduled closing time on high-interest items.
- Straight Bidding - Auction bids will be placed in whole amounts by the user and will automatically reach its maximum once it is entered.
- Turn Off Auction Features on the Homepage - Turn off Auction features and language on your Homepage if you're running a Ticket-only event or want to focus on Ticket sales until you're closer to your Auction Open Date. You can uncheck this and the Auction features will reappear.
- Become a Sponsor - Select this option to add a "Become A Sponsor" link to your auction catalog and emails. Sponsors can register by completing a short form that is emailed to your organization. This will help line up sponsors for your auction.