If you have enabled Mobile Bidding for your Live Event (Event>Live Event>Live Event Dates), you will be able to access the Mobile Bidding section (Event>Live Event>Mobile Bidding) and utilize additional features, such as:
- Mobile URL: This is the web address to your mobile-optimized auction site. You'll want to include this URL on any correspondence, promotional material, signage, printouts, etc. that's created for your event and auction.
- Send Mobile URL via Text Message: You can text the URL to a guest by entering in the mobile phone number and clicking Send Text Message.
- Registration Links: There are two for you to use:
- On laptops at your event. If you have a bidding/registration table, you'll want to open and bookmark this page on all of the laptops that are stationed there. This registration link was designed to be used during your event. Once a bidder registers on this page, they are texted a link to the auction site (they must provide their mobile phone number).
- On printed materials. Include this link and the additional step on any emails, posters, printouts, etc that are related to your auction.
Please note: If you have enabled Mobile Bidding for your Live Event and you don't have access to this section, please contact support by clicking submit a request above.