How to Create an Offline Ticket Order
If at a live event, please make sure to have the guest be registered with Guest Check-in first, before following the directions below.
If you need to create a ticket order before the Live Event, be sure to get the guest's correct email address so that you can check them in later at the Live Event.
- Go to Close out > Ticket Orders> Select Create Ticket Order
- Fill in all information asked in each field. If the bidder is not found in the system, click add new bidder. Then add their information.
- Select Save Ticket Order
- Go to Close out > Ticket Orders. You will see the ticket order there to confirm.
Important Note! This option is only available if you have a live event added to your auction, and a ticket already created. If you would like to activate the Live Event component to sell tickets for your auction please contact support by submitting a request here. Please include the following information:
- What is the name of your Org and Auction?
- What is the Start time and Date of your live event?
- What is the End time and Date of your live event?
- Do you want to use Absentee Bidding? Learn More
*Absentee bidding is only available for items with a bidding type of "Online to Bid Sheet".*
- Do you want to Promote Mobile Bidding? Learn More
- Do you want to enable mobile bidding?
Once we have this information from you, we can enable the Live Event for your Auction.